We’re halfway through August which means it’s almost the start of Fall! It’s crazy how fast this year has passed. It will be the new year soon, but no need to think and stress about that now.
Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons, competing with Spring. The weather gets a little cooler, the leaves begin to change color, all my friends are back together (because of school), and I get to bust out my cute fall outfits and rain boots.
Not only that, there are so many fun activities to do in the fall time. I cannot tell you how excited I get when I start to see pumpkins showing up at the supermarkets. I literally squeal and immediately go onto Pinterest to look up some Fall DIY’s.
Each year, as a new season rolls around, I create a bucket list. It’s fun to think of activities I can do with my friends and family to enjoy the season at it’s fullest. Hopefully this list can inspire you to create your own Fall bucket list… or, you can just use mine! You can pin the checklist below to save this bucket list for your own personal use.
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Make homemade apple cider
- Buy a new fall scarf
- Carve/decorate pumpkins
- Go to a haunted house or corn maze
- Hay ride!
- Visit a petting zoo/farm
- Drink a PSL (pumpkin spice latte)
- Attend a football game
- Tailgate at a football game
- DIY your own perfect Halloween costume
- Go to a Halloween party
- Snuggle by the fire
- Have a scary movie marathon… or try to watch at least one scary movie
- Go apple picking
- Go on a fall hike
- Handwrite “I am thankful for you because…” letters for family and friends
- Go horseback riding
- Eat all the Thanksgiving turkey (okay, maybe not all of it)
- Have a fall themed photo shoot
- DIY your own scarecrow
- Bake ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls
- Visit your state fair
- Buy some new fall candles
- Re-load your stockpile of Halloween candy
- Get some new fuzzy socks
- Make caramel apples
- Bake a pie (pumpkin, pecan, apple…so many possibilities!)
- Visit the farmers market
- Score the best deals on Black Friday
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Make a big pile of leaves and jump in it
- Read a new book
- Go geocaching
- Make popcorn balls
- Create a new fall scrapbook
- DIY a fall wreath
- Create an “I am thankful for…” list
- Make a new thanksgiving food
- Buy a bouquet of flowers (with fall colors!)
For more Fall-spiration, you can follow my Pinterest here!
What is a must have on your fall bucket list? Also, what is your favorite thing about fall? Let me know!